Sunday

Why I don't ChaCha. (Part 1)

No, I'm not talking about the dance! Chacha.com is a new search engine that, unlike other search engines, has people who will perform your searches for you. These "helpers", called Guides, are all work at home people like you and me!

Here's how it works: First, a visitor types in a search, and decides to have a guide help them. Next, the guides see that someone needs help, and all try to be the first to help. Then, we guides find the sites that the visitors want, and give them the links.

According to the ChaCha website, you can be paid anywhere from 6 to 10 dollars per hour as a guide, which is great for working at home!

Now, I know you all are probably considering applying this very second, but wait!!!
(I'm dividing this post into two separate posts. Check back soon, or subscribe to see part two, before you apply!!)

 Subscribe in a reader

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I have a question and was wondering if you would happen to know the answer, since you used to work for ChaCha.

Today, I got fired for "Fraudulent Searches"... what does that mean? Does it mean that I gave bad answers or that they don't think I'm a real person or they don't think I'm legal to work or something?

Please give me your thoughts.