Tuesday

Liveops - Infomercial Call Center Jobs. Work at Home!

For the Christmas season I am going to make posts on my favorite work at home companies. I decided to start off with my favorite by far:  Liveops.

Liveops is a company which processes sales for products advertised on television. When working for Liveops, you would be paid per minute of talk time on the phone processing orders. I have been asked time and time again if Liveops is a scam, and the only reply I have is that you have to try them for yourself to know for sure. I have worked as an independent contractor for Liveops for 3 years now, and have found it to be a great way to make some extra money. Unlike many scam sites, Liveops does NOT require you to pay for your training to work for them. The only startup costs your business might face are for a business phone to process calls, and a background check. Liveops training covers everything you could need to know to work with them, and I found that after the training I was ready and prepared to start taking orders for Liveops.

Liveops a while back went under a lawsuit by two of its independent contractors, over the fact that they should be paid hourly and not as independent contractors. Liveops prevailed in its ruling, so don't expect an hourly wage.

Some of the upsides to working at Liveops: Choose your worktimes, work at home, no commuting, and no annoying coworkers.

Some of the downsides: Sometimes waiting around and not being paid for calls that never come in, procrastination, loneliness, boredom.

If you're interested in more info, why not check out Liveops and see if the company is right for you?
Just visit the Liveops hiring site here:
http://www.liveops.com/company/careers.html

Enjoy!!
Aaron


Women Diet Pills

5 comments:

1995 Chevrolet S10 Truck AC Compressor said...

I wanted to thank you for this great post!! I enjoyed every little bit of it, I have you bookmarked and waiting for all the new stuff you post.

1987 Chevrolet Motorhome AC Compressor said...

I just came across your blog and found it be really helpful in my evaluation

Anonymous said...

This is my Good luck that I found your post which is according to my search and topic, I think you are a great blogger, thanks for helping me out from my problem..
Volkswagen Phaeton Turbocharger

call center philippines said...

Call center jobs at home is great! Call center industry today is shining.

Doris Dimaggio said...

It is really a great offer for all.
My customer service call center company also giving the different kinds of services. You are welcome at any time in our center.

Doris R. Dimaggio
new jersey call center